|We are pleased to announce that the conference schedule, abstracts and papers can now be viewed online on the iCT2017 Web App: www.ndt.net/app.iCT2017. Moreover, a Conference Guidebook is available for download via https://www.ict2017.org/final_programme_web.|
iCT 2017 is the 7th edition in a series of international scientific meetings on Industrial Computed Tomography. Traditionally organized in Wels, this conference will now for the first time be organized in Leuven, Belgium, hence emphasizing the international character of this major event on industrial CT.
If you wish to receive further updates on this event, please subscribe to the mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers are invited from prospective authors from industry, universities and research institutes.
Contributing papers covering theoretical and experimental research as well as case studies in the following areas are solicited:
- CT Dimensional metrology
- Traceability of CT
- Initial sampling inspection and reverse engineering
- CT for non-destructive testing
- Application of CT in automotive-, aerospace- and material industry
- CT as a tool for the development of new materials and components
- CT for 3D material characterisation
- Evaluation and visualisation of CT data
- Standardisation of CT
- New algorithms and software tools for the evaluation and visualisation of CT data
- Correction and filter methods for the improvement of CT results
- Quantitative evaluation of CT data
- New CT methods for high resolution, energy dispersive and fast CT
- Synchrotron-CT methods
- New developments in CT instrument technology incl. X-ray detectors and sources
- Phase contrast & grating interferometer CT
All papers will be made available online via ndt.net.
iCT 2017 is the 7th edition in a series of international scientific meetings on Industrial Computed Tomography. The previous editions were organized in Wels.